#1. KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Low Work Shoe
If one is looking for a work shoe that also gives a good support for the arches then KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Low Work Shoe is the best shoe one can purchase. These shoes can support a flat feet with the EVA dual-density foot bed which is removable. There is also a feature of dual-density compression-molded midsole which cushions the feet correctly at every step. The contoured heel also stops one from slipping and it is even light weighted.
KEEN utility men are constructed with safety features such as asymmetrical steel safety toes that provide protection from ATSM and even electrical hazard. The outsole is non-slip, oil resistant with added traction for a good firm grip.
The KEEN shoes are factory made with leathers that keep the feet dry in damp weather conditions. The leather uppers have a good functionality in all weather conditions. These pair of boots is a fine piece of work. It is good for wide and flat feet and are also good for casual wear and also for working under harsh working conditions.
Flexibility and support
The technicians like Roofers and H/V A/C who constantly climb the ladders do benefit from these shoes because of the great arch support, these shoes are to offer. The hard wearing footwear from KEEN is usually for athletic construction
• The material is imported leather
• The color is Shitake/Rust
• The soles are made of rubber, they are excessive lugged sole
• Measurement of the heel is 1.25”
• Measurement of the platform is 0.5”
• Breathable mesh panels
• Removable comfort foot bed
• These shoe features a non-marking outsole.
• It’s a long lasting pair of boots.
• Fits perfectly
• Very comfortable
• Light weight
• Good heel support
• Very durable and rugged
• Exchange executed very quickly
• Not that waterproof
• Does not fit in properly
#2. Timberland PRO Men’s 40008 Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up
The Timberland PRO Men’s can accommodate flat feet and are also good enough for the wider foot as well. The matching leather lace up, the padded collar and the shaft for support gives great comfort. This mudsill low hiker steel toe work boot from Timberland is a tough multipurpose boot .The Ortholite polyurethane foot bed has an anti-microbial cover present to resilient cushioning.
Traction and insulation
There is traction on the rubber sole which is quite aggressive and is oil-resistant and also non-marking, this provides a good grip on any surface. 200 grams of insulation is provided for warmth which gets incorporated along with an antimicrobial treatment, this treatment is given to the foot bed and the lining in the mesh prevents the odors.
The nylon shock diffusion plate supports the foot good and the exact amount of rigidity needed is also given by the shoe. This also helps in dispersing pressure and also removed fatigue. The electrical hazard protection sets this product apart from all the other shoes and keeps the user safe. The flexibility and the breathability come from the combined fabric/leather upper.
• Color of the shoe is black
• Imported leather
• Construction is by water resistant full grain leather upper.
• Sole is made up of rubber
• Shock diffusion feature
• Steel toe
• Compression molded EVA midsole present for lightweight support.
• Comfort system for 24X7
• Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet.
• Nylon shank present for structural support.
• Cement construction for reduced break-in time and flexibility
• Nylon and leather ghillie system for a secure and perfect fit
• These are abrasion resistant product.
• Very comfortable shoes
• Light weighted
• Holes in the inner lining noticed just after few weeks of use.